NcSoft is allowing bots so stop complaining

Asians made this game and they made it perfect! NcSoft is destroying it by allowing bots in arena... 

YES!!! i have information that they are ok with bots because this way we get faster queues and they can advertise more ppl online so everybody is happy 

Is the thread only useless because it tells the truth? so be quite. and instead flame Ncsoft. Because while we allow them to, they will do it. Lots of people are paying for this game, lots of people pay for the Premium and uses the cash shop and Ncsoft sh1ts on their head!  They make a lot of money from the game so they dont care about improving it, and they want to make more using bots or by working together with the gold sellers! Its one thing that there are bots in the arena but they use scripts/hacks etc... with them.And if i know correctly then all of these are bannable. So why doesnt Ncsoft ban these bots and make the game playable? Ncsoft should make it so you have to pay monthly for the game and they will get their money either way. And try and give to the players and not just gain from them.

(the players not paying can do whatever they want, nothing is free)  

Just now, Someonefrom far said:

Is the thread only useless because it tells the truth? so be quite. and instead flame Ncsoft. Because while we allow them to, they will do it. Lots of people are paying for this game, lots of people pay for the Premium and uses the cash shop and Ncsoft sh1ts on their head!  They make a lot of money from the game so they dont care about improving it, and they want to make more using bots or by working together with the gold sellers! Its one thing that there are bots in the arena but they use scripts/hacks etc... with them.And if i know correctly then all of these are bannable. So why doesnt Ncsoft ban these bots and make the game playable? Ncsoft should make it so you have to pay monthly for the game and they will get their money either way. And try and give to the players and not just gain from them.

(the players not paying can do whatever they want, nothing is free)  

I wouldn't mind this at all. 

Archived