Tag match unplayable, let us leave

Panaino

What's the point of locking us into a bot match.

Give us the option to leave game, because not all of us have multiple monitor where we could watch some colorful human anatomy in action, while excruciatingly waiting for the bot match to end.

I have a great suggestion. You leave the game and we stay here and continue playing :3
But honestly, feel free to leave. No one will stop you. Go! And there is really no point in this post since NCsoft wont listen to the wish of a single individual + they are doing something against the bots in their own way. 
If you dont like to play the game then simply dont play it. And if this is one of the many posts where someone says he is leaving but he continues to play... Oh well, congrats on wasting everybodies time who clicked on this post.

Lol Ra9 my think u dont understand this guy ! He have a really good idea .. Leave arena button... i need atm close the game if i dont wanna pvp with the opponent and its happening sometimes...

39 minutes ago, Ra9eQuit said:

I have a great suggestion. You leave the game and we stay here and continue playing :3
But honestly, feel free to leave. No one will stop you. Go! And there is really no point in this post since NCsoft wont listen to the wish of a single individual + they are doing something against the bots in their own way. 
If you dont like to play the game then simply dont play it. And if this is one of the many posts where someone says he is leaving but he continues to play... Oh well, congrats on wasting everybodies time who clicked on this post.

Lol. Apparently some people can't read.

I suggest you to take 10 minutes everyday, read some book or newspapers. Get literate and stop pretending that you understand other people's post before you make a stupid reply.

51 minutes ago, Ra9eQuit said:

Haha real fart smeller, right here.

Nono u still bad need a button to leave arena lool -_-

I try explain u ... Go in arena see some bc is coming on fight then i can instant go back lobby for next match o.O or its too bad ??

Archived