Is there something wrong with game ?

Valiant

Well, I would like to make a lovely chat between us about the balance in this game right now.

So from what I saw on Korean version, China version (I played it myself for like 4 months)

That people there don't play with Summoner or kung fu master or Blade dancer that much or like I don't find KFM or summoner or blade dancer at every corner. 

Is that the reason they keep boosting BD, summoner and kfm skills ? Because not many play them over their version of games ? And why the hell we got many summoner, BD and KFM rolling up the top 10 ? Like in Korean and China blade master is like the top classes there not like here.

And as a destroyer while I do feel that destroyers right now in our version is underpower special against Ranged classes like FM, Warlock and summoner ?

I do feel like destroyer is hopeless class with less escape and way to avoid damage ?

Why blade dancer got many immunes and high dps ?Why KFM got like 2 leading stuns +fighting spirit which similar to fury+ many Iframes and blocks? Why Assassin is about poke and time out people ?

Why I do feel like this arena turn into bots against bots while many people include myself start to get bored from the broken balance ?

Archived