LAG AS HELL while the ping is still stable !

SplendorBean

Can anyone tell me, what the EXACT PROBLEM IS when sometimes this game turns crazy,

5-6seconds of skills delay, can't deal any output damage but still take much damage from enemies, everything is freeze but me, etc ...

WHILE my ping is still stable at 240ms ?

My computer is fine, fresh installation of windows, run smoothly at every other softwares/games. Beside, it's not the FPS problem.
My network ? I think it's still fine when my ping is still stable. The download/upload speed is stable too, ~25mbps.
I'm not the ASUS user. So... any idea about this ?
Tks so much for helps !

I have an exact same problem as OP, it gets worse when there's a big boss fight like MM in Nightshade Harbor. I investigated this issue using PingPlotter and found out this was caused by a massive packet loss while the ping is very stable. What's more mysterious is that this problem only seems to come up during a very specific time frame (for me at least) usually 7 hours before daily reset and 3 more hours after that.

Now i've submitted a ticket to NCWest support team but the solutions they proposed (such as disable all startup services and processes, reset winsock, uninstall/disable anti-virus, ...etc) seem to be not working at all.

9 hours ago, NighmareAI said:

I have an exact same problem as OP, it gets worse when there's a big boss fight like MM in Nightshade Harbor. I investigated this issue using PingPlotter and found out this was caused by a massive packet loss while the ping is very stable. What's more mysterious is that this problem only seems to come up during a very specific time frame (for me at least) usually 7 hours before daily reset and 3 more hours after that.

Now i've submitted a ticket to NCWest support team but the solutions they proposed (such as disable all startup services and processes, reset winsock, uninstall/disable anti-virus, ...etc) seem to be not working at all.

it sound like server flooding I guess ?
I've talked with someone (platinum or higher rank) in Pvp, and they recommended me using WTFast which was NOT SUPPORTED by NCsoft ...

Archived