Can't change pin number.

Menoikeus

Hey guys. I can't seem to change my pin number for Blade & Soul. When I press CHANGE PIN after logging into my NCSOFT account, it brings me to a pin change page. There are two options for changing pins: one for AION and one for BnS. However, even when I select BnS, after I submit my change, it says it has successfully changed my pin for AION. Logging into BnS proves that the pin was not changed in BnS.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

15 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

Greetings Menoikeus,

The error when changing the Blade & Soul pin is currently being investigated. We will be sure to keep you posted when the issue has been resolved. ^_^

Oh, that was a quick reply! Thanks for the update.

• NCSOFT
13 minutes ago, HearduLikeAMV said:

W8 if it is currently being investigated how can I change it cuz I forgot my pin,and cant log in,can u help me in some way?

You can submit a ticket under "Account Issues" to Customer Support and they will be able to assist you with changing your PIN in the meantime. https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us

I have same problem after my account steal... I retrieved account but i cannot login cuz of invalid PIN. I tried to change my PIN on ncsoft account management site but every time i choose BnS it changes my PIN for Lineage 2... Any tips?

Archived