Ping power xD

Eryk

so i will dont lie,for like 4 days eu server worked fine for me, and for some ppls not what i know, and it always like that, or just ppls lie that when someone have ping problems they dont have it due to show off from many tards,so back to topic,today logged and have 170-200+ ping and see delay more than 2-3sec and i say my internet provider is great always 3-6ping max so i checked again if my internet have problems by checking some games so: cabal online eu- 32ping,world of warcraft eu 29 ping,world of tanks eu 32 ping and some other mmos 29-33 ping and here in b&s 170-200 so really servers stability are shi.t here i wish they will do something with that cause arledy so many ppls left or changed to even ru version where all work like it should... while here not,and i dont wannt answers here from ppls that going to show off, that my internet are shi.t while that ppls have 0 knowledge about that or not readed what ping i have on "real eu servers" and we dont wannt stupid answers from ncsoft that only we have problem, and they not, they should understand that we have normal internet what work good in any things not that what they have for sure lot better than normal, and if servers here work fine i have 70+ping... its fine but like u see, all have from time to time problems, only show off ppls not,end of topic wish there will be only 1 ping not faking 4 pings for any things...

i have same problem since saturday. Even if my ping is ok and constant (+/-60), i have lag spikes and delays for 2-4 sec... Mostly whole day looks that way, except late night when all works not bad but not perfect.

Archived