4-man dungeon costumes WAY too rare

JayP

For as difficult and tedious as 4-mans are (compared to 6 man difficulty), costumes drop WAY too seldomly for them to be worth running.  I have literally done the BSH and POH dailies as a 4 man group and not seen any costume pieces in 2 weeks and have NEVER in my 40-50 runs of BSH seen any of the masks or hair drop from Twins.  How are 4 people supposed to get anywhere close to a reasonable collection of the costumes with RNG being so heavy?

I can see why the spellbooks are rare in BSH though I think Lab 4-man should also drop them, but when costumes are the ONLY reason to run the 4 mans, why are they so so so rare as to be a total waste of time so that nobody wants to run the dungeons in 4 man after the first week or so.

When dungeons are being added as fast as they are, why isn't a single costume piece guaranteed per run so that players know they will at least get something for their time by running it with reasonable confidence.

I ran 4man PoH for the first time and saw the Gangplank drop. What an ugly hair wig and someone bidded 3.5g for it. I was like, I don't like it but I'll bump up the price and the guy ended up paying 7.5g for it hahaha.

Same for Mushin, got 3 Honorary ornament in less than 15 runs. Drop rates are good!

24 minutes ago, Zipa said:

I ran 4man PoH for the first time and saw the Gangplank drop. What an ugly hair wig and someone bidded 3.5g for it. I was like, I don't like it but I'll bump up the price and the guy ended up paying 7.5g for it hahaha.

Same for Mushin, got 3 Honorary ornament in less than 15 runs. Drop rates are good!

So you got it once and therefore drop rates are good?  Ornaments are not costumes and drop in 6 mans, I'm talking 4-man rewards.

Archived