Leveling via PvP - Is it worth it?

It takes me 51.900 XP to get from level 37 to 38. Per win I get around 1800 XP (Silver), so I need to win about 28 wins for my level up. Assuming I lose half of my matches and that each match takes about 6 minutes that's about five and a half hours.

Have I made a mistake in my calculations, or would it be much, much faster to level up via PvE?

3 hours ago, DesertRose said:

It takes me 51.900 XP to get from level 37 to 38. Per win I get around 1800 XP (Silver), so I need to win about 28 wins for my level up. Assuming I lose half of my matches and that each match takes about 6 minutes that's about five and a half hours.

Have I made a mistake in my calculations, or would it be much, much faster to level up via PvE?

Fastest way is by completing quests - especially in groups. Because alot of quest are "kill x mob" and your party members kills counts as yours too in quests.

If you get to gold or higher, it may be worth it. I did the last 20% of my HM5 by pvp. It still took some time tho.

You kind of want to do the quests, because they unlock certain dungeon quests from cross-server.

The benefit of pvp, is that you earn zen beans too.

lvling by "just" PvP will take a while longer than simple questing. if u have fun on PvP already in lvl Phase of course go in and do atleast ur PvP daylies to farm a nice amount of Zen Beans already. This will give u a nice Gold Boost when u hit lvl 45.

Archived