hongmoon secret skill how do i unlock them

MielHoney

hi, i am a newly lv.45 assassin and i wanted to know how to unlock the hongmoon secret skill, especially the one for lotus of rescue. i also wanted to know how to unlock the 1st one, as i heard its suposed to be my lmb but i was wondering if its story related or not, as i don't seem the to have the windwalking skill that can make you go up by using it =S i also wanted to know if they are story related or not because i haven't finish the main story quests yet.

Edited 37 minutes ago by MielHoney 

So far the only skills you can get are from either eating a "Royal Zen Bean" which can be bought with normal zen beans, but is not that useful of a skill.. or the better skill that can be either acquired from Bloodshade Harbor ( 4-man party ) or bought from store. Those skills are really expensive though, going around 100g +.

As far as I know those are the only skills in-game that you can actually unlock, you don't have to worry about that too much tbh, not much people have them yet anyway. :)

51 minutes ago, erengny said:

Well I got a question about this issue, if I buy that BSH4 legendary skill book from AH and use it, will I get skill directly? Or does it gonna lead me some kind of quest?

As far as I know, you get some quests and buy somethings from the NPC in front of the door of Poharan 4/6 man vault.

Archived