Has anyone been constantly freezing in the arena lately before 1v1 duels start?

Yaong

Hi guys! How are you?

It's not a secret that the game has some issues with lag/freezing, and I myself experience that part of the time in the world map but in the arena I've never had issues with that. Except today the game would freeze absolutely everytime before a match started, almost making me lose to bots because by the moment it unfroze I was already stunned and had lost some HP. I'm not bashing the game or QQing, I did manage to get around in the duels, but I really wanna know if this has been happening to more people lately (the past 2 days, to be exact). I think GameGuard was removed, wasn't it? So I'm not sure if it's my computer acting up or something in the game (because like I said, it didn't happen before). I usually get 60 FPS in the arena, so if anyone has been experiencing this freezing right before duels start, I'd appreciate it if you could comment on this thread.

And I'd like to add that this has only been happening on 1v1, Tag Match is okay, I could play just fine even if I was the first to fight on my team's side.

DP9pOGa.jpg

Does this happen after a few matches? or is it starting on the first pvp match you play?

If its after a few matches its due to a known memory leak bug that has yet to be fixed. The current workaround is to leave arena pvp every few matches and go back in so that the memory leak does not impact you as much. 

It could also be due to the unusual high ping in arena, which even though I am playing in the US on US servers I am actually slowly beginning to notice more and more.  If its ping related i can only assume that they are using their toaster servers to actually make toast. 

5 minutes ago, zubatusedfly said:

Does this happen after a few matches? or is it starting on the first pvp match you play?

If its after a few matches its due to a known memory leak bug that has yet to be fixed. The current workaround is to leave arena pvp every few matches and go back in so that the memory leak does not impact you as much. 

It could also be due to the unusual high ping in arena, which even though I am playing in the US on US servers I am actually slowly beginning to notice more and more.  If its ping related i can only assume that they are using their toaster servers to actually make toast. 

It happens with every single 1v1 match. As soon as I'm teleported in after pressing Shift+F, it freezes for about 3-4 seconds. Every single 1v1, so like I said by the time I get to do something I already got a little owned. And it bugs me a little because it hasn't happened before so that's why I'm wondering if anyone else is going through the same issue the past 2 days. But I guess it could be the memory leak, I'm just surprised it started happening in the arena for me. 

Thanks a lot for your time and help! =)

2 minutes ago, Yaong said:

It happens with every single 1v1 match. As soon as I'm teleported in after pressing Shift+F, it freezes for about 3-4 seconds. Every single 1v1, so like I said by the time I get to do something I already got a little owned. And it bugs me a little because it hasn't happened before so that's why I'm wondering if anyone else is going through the same issue the past 2 days. But I guess it could be the memory leak, I'm just surprised it started happening in the arena for me. 

Thanks a lot for your time and help! =)

No problem. I would say submit a ticket to support....but we all know how that's been going for people recently. 

4 minutes ago, zubatusedfly said:

No problem. I would say submit a ticket to support....but we all know how that's been going for people recently. 

I'd love to send a ticket to the support but honestly I gave up on that. I've always had issues with the client but they don't really have a fix for now I guess. It's frustrating that not only you have to wait 8h+ for a reply, they won't even read your message or just straight up tell you there's nothing that can be done right now. Once I put down everything I had already done (from Google searches, previous tickets, tutorial tickets, forums possible fixes) and for my surprise after a long wait they just pretty much gave me the Copy+Paste answer asking me to do what I told them I had already done multiple times. Did I seriously wait that long so you could tell me...to do...what I... just said I did... multiple times? >.> So it's really not worth it and I just hope it will be fixed eventually as people with the same issue complain.

Sorry for the rant, got carried away lol.

Have a good day, thanks again! =)

2 minutes ago, zubatusedfly said:

also - one other thing to try. if your running windows 10, run blade and soul in compatibility mode for windows 8. that seems to be fixing quite a few issues ive been seeing. 

Thank you, but I'm currently running BnS on Windows 7, I'm still quite not ready for the upgrade.

Archived