Nividia GT 730 V GTX 550 Ti

I have both of these cards, and looking at a comparison here:

http://gpuboss.com/gpus/GeForce-GTX-550-Ti-vs-GeForce-GT-730

I see that, if I'm reading this correctly, that the GTX 550 Ti is better overall than the GT 730. Am I right in that line of thought?

I only ask, because I have both cards, I also have a diablotech 675w PSU. I've been thinking about this cause I still have my old computer. Was thinking of at least taking the ram out of it and putting in the comp I'm using now(not sure if this is a good idea). I mean I can have both cards in my computer at the same time.

550 is much better. 

basicly with nvidia GPUs anything 50 or higher has gaming in mind, with 550 being a budget model and 580 being an enthusiast model.

generally your fine with a 550 as long as your not obsessed with running everything on its highest settings, however that model is quite old so upgrading to a 950 would not hurt.

i would not recommend upgrading for this game though. and this game will only use one card and the 730 does not support SLI so installing both is kinda pointless.

the 730 has more CUDA cores however you cannot compare 2 different models like that very accurately. a 5 series and a 7 series are built differently. 

with a 960 this game only uses about 20% of the card i own. the 450gt i upgraded from was being fully used but i did not get any improvement overall with this game. 

i had to start playing my other games more just to not feel like i wasted 200 dollars because NCsoft released a game that runs like garbage :/ 

Archived