Learning summoner

Rienka

So recently I decided to make a summoner, now after reaching endgame with it I was wondering how to be the I can with dungeons! I've mainly heard of how most summoners can solo and tank most dungeons though I'm curious how to accomplish this!

Every single dungeon have different mechanics.

But good rule of thumb:

1) Spec True Friend for 5 hit iFrame

2) Spec Taunt

3) Spec DoomNbloom for healing

All the "big 4" dungeons can be solo´d relatively easily.

Brightstone

Probably the best dungeon to solo. Drops 2 Moonwater Tears + chance of recipe and gem bags. The bosses are quite easy and shouldn´t be much of a problem once you get the routine and positioning right. It´s actually harder with minibosses - especially the scouts that spawn once and then twice at each room. Focus them down first.

SKittle Run

Very easy - minibosses too.

Halls of Ogong

Wuxia or what that *cricket* miniboss name is, is kind of like junghado and mushin - learn his attack patterns and he´ll be easy. Dungeon boss, supereasy.

Pigsty

This is the fastest dungeon - since you can basically sprint through the first part-> taunt cat -> seed shroud -> skip mobs till the miniboss. Dungeon boss is supereasy. Just the miniboss is a bit tricky, as you need to do high dps, and not get caught in the mushroom that sucks you in and spawn if you are slow.

Every single dungeon have different mechanics.

But good rule of thumb:

1) Spec True Friend for 5 hit iFrame

2) Spec Taunt

3) Spec DoomNbloom for healing

All the "big 4" dungeons can be solo´d relatively easily.

Brightstone

Probably the best dungeon to solo. Drops 2 Moonwater Tears + chance of recipe and gem bags. The bosses are quite easy and shouldn´t be much of a problem once you get the routine and positioning right. It´s actually harder with minibosses - especially the scouts that spawn once and then twice at each room. Focus them down first.

SKittle Run

Very easy - minibosses too.

Halls of Ogong

Wuxia or what that *cricket* miniboss name is, is kind of like junghado and mushin - learn his attack patterns and he´ll be easy. Dungeon boss, supereasy.

Pigsty

This is the fastest dungeon - since you can basically sprint through the first part-> taunt cat -> seed shroud -> skip mobs till the miniboss. Dungeon boss is supereasy. Just the miniboss is a bit tricky, as you need to do high dps, and not get caught in the mushroom that sucks you in and spawn if you are slow.

Archived