Trouble with blocking critters

Mansome

Hi all,

I am kind of enjoying the warlock class except for 2 issues. One is the tutorial compared to the other classes really sucks on learning the best way to use the skills. I learned more as the other classes. The other is critters that block my attacks. What exactly do you do when they block as a warlock? I know for the other classes there was a counter or block breaking skill with the right mouse button. The only thing I could find that partially works was hitting X to do the knockdown but most of the time the critters are blocking this. Maybe I missed the skill or I am not high enough yet, I dont know. Right now I am at level 20 if that helps.

Blockers gonna block.   Melee classes get the block counters.  Casters can spec to pierce parry, but block not so much.  

Don't blow cooldowns while mobs have their blocks up and just use your LMB.  When they're done blocking, they'll let you know and you can use your X or whatever then.

Tutorials only give a few examples for every class, and many of the combos become irrelevant at endgame.  They're intended to give brand-new players a taste for using combos, is all.

Archived