Classes(PvP)

LuxiLuna

What classes do you guys think are hard to go up against in PvP vs the classes that are easy? So far I've went up against mainly Destroyers and I always seem to find a way around to win. I can not beat a force master however.

you should mention what class are you before saying you can't beat a certain class lulz.

anyway, in my opinion as a KFM, assumed everyone is high plat~diamond (2050+) with HM skills unlocked:
KFM vs BM: 50/50

KFM vs BD: 45/55

KFM vs Destro: 55/45

KFM vs Sin: 50/50 (depends who fked up twice first)

KFM vs FM: 52/48

KFM vs Sum: 48/52

KFM vs WL: unknown

1 minute ago, PCComet said:

The game should have a ratio that tells you what classes you won to the most as well as lost too. It would be great for making improvement and knowing which class is harder to deal with

Submit a ticket bout this suggestion please. (although i know cry babies will complain imbalance using this info, but this will be a very good way for me to know my weakness and to spar towards that class more)

7 minutes ago, PCComet said:

The game should have a ratio that tells you what classes you won to the most as well as lost too. It would be great for making improvement and knowing which class is harder to deal with

I agree that it should be an ingame feature - but what stops you from quickly entering your fight's results in google/excel sheet inbetween matches? I know my exact matchup percentages. (Not as if they would be relevant in this topic because I'm bad)

1 hour ago, Erufuun said:

I agree that it should be an ingame feature - but what stops you from quickly entering your fight's results in google/excel sheet inbetween matches? I know my exact matchup percentages. (Not as if they would be relevant in this topic because I'm bad)

< this guy is pulling everything from memory because he hates doing excel in games because he does excel all day in werk

i am lazzzyyy XD. kay, good stuff here.

Archived