Fps Stutter Compensation

ishti10

I was able to play the game normally with no issues before the patch, now with the FPS stutter every 4 seconds issue the game has become almost unplayable. Arena/Blackwyrm are definitely unplayable. This has really made it difficult to play and enjoy the game and I had to not play for awhile. From a personal perspective, I've put time and money into the game and have just been penalized at no fault of mine. It would be a great show of customer support if I, and others in the same situation, were compensated in some way for this snafu. I don't know how to reach real staff with this (the support has been lot of overseas guys with scripts), and I hope that they are already considering this without having been told. Little by little these issues will alienate those players who do support the game financially and they will end up leaving the game as a result.

ncoft doesnt care. or at lest refuses to take notice. probably becuase they dont even watch the official forums

i want a different company to get rights to the game. so far its the only one i play and now its ruined because of something in most recent patch wVm0URc.jpg

Yea I feel you. I hated WoW because I thought it was boring, as well as other MMOs. This is the only MMO I've liked playing, and feel sad that I might not continue playing it because of support issues. I'm sure there are passionate people at NCSoft who want to make it the best experience possible, but reaching them has been made extremely difficult.

1 minute ago, ishti10 said:

Yea I feel you. I hated WoW because I thought it was boring, as well as other MMOs. This is the only MMO I've liked playing, and feel sad that I might not continue playing it because of support issues. I'm sure there are passionate people at NCSoft who want to make it the best experience possible, but reaching them has been made extremely difficult.

yea they clearly are not the ones in control. i ant find any other good mmo worth playing. i quit warframe cuz bugs

Archived