Warlock or Force Master?

MMU

Hello everyone, I'm getting into the game, I am in doubt to play with the warlock or force master, like the opnion of what to do to make it endgame and be main char. Thank you and sorry for my English.

All I'll say is that I have a force master and I now my warlock is lvl 25.  The warlock is significantly squishier but I enjoy it a bit more because of the play style.  Force master is more mobile and warlock has slower casts but bigger crits.  Overall I'd say force master is easier to play but I will pick warlock over the two because it's the play style I enjoy 

6 hours ago, MMU said:

Hello everyone, I'm getting into the game, I am in doubt to play with the warlock or force master, like the opnion of what to do to make it endgame and be main char. Thank you and sorry for my English.

I guess that varies depending on how you play and how you want your character to cope during PvE/PvP

After hitting 45 earlier today on my Warlock I have now played both Warlock and Force Master at 45 and can definitely say that Warlock is a true glass cannon. I've seen my HP take a massive hit from a couple of mobs and there isn't that much in the form of HP regen opposed to the Force Master's Frost Prison and other skills.

But I initially mained Summoner and this has now switched to Warlock as I love the playstyle so damn much! :D - I would recommend being patient to start with as several deaths whilst trying to pull a chunk of mobs to AoE kill did leave me a little disheartened but it all worked out in the end :D

Archived