Major issue with launcher

Greeny191

Ok so I launch the launcher it asks me for my login creds I put them in and another window pops up saying searching for updates.

Then it gives me this error and it kills my computer to the point that I have to restart it cause everything is so massively slow.

Ok gameguard will NOT let me play the game with my Anti-Virus running (even with it being an exception) (trend-Micro) 

Getting very upset. 

It is Game Guard that is causing this issue. If I turn off my Anti-Virus it runs normally but when my AV is on I get the above problem.

So GameGuard is a VIRUS or TROJAN or WORM and needs to be removed. Should be sueing NCSOFT for putting this thing on my computer.

40 minutes ago, Greeny191 said:

It is Game Guard that is causing this issue. If I turn off my Anti-Virus it runs normally but when my AV is on I get the above problem.

So GameGuard is a VIRUS or TROJAN or WORM and needs to be removed. Should be sueing NCSOFT for putting this thing on my computer.

And you might even win that time too.

But anyway, how the heck should i turn off that unholy abomination of a anti- cheat program?....
I don't need it, nobody does...

Just now, Ernestasx said:

And you might even win that time too.

But anyway, how the heck should i turn off that unholy abomination of a anti- cheat program?....
I don't need it, nobody does...

On a side note. When NcSoft fixes the bot and other issues, maybe they would remove gameguard?

Archived