Mushin 8 is haawd.

Nejimus

Seriously though.  If there are any BMs out there who have cleared mushin's tower 8 and/or know of a video on it from the NA patch, not the ancient korean videos (trust me I already watched them and they're seriously outdated), please help me out with this thing.  Junghado is a joke to me, but this is just too much.  I can barely beat the second mushin fight, and the third feels like I don't have even remotely close to enough dps.

I got around 430 AP and 50% crit and in 3 minutes I get him to 50% no matter how hard I ani cancel/not get hit/stay in aoe/whatever. Why does he have 1.2m hp when in all other regions he has around 1 million, some even 624k >.<?

Got the same Problem here, Force Masters just face roll him while Blademasters have the hardest time. The Reason is that BM like Assassins dont have a good sustained burst because they have to play more careful. FM just runs around and does 6-10k dmg like every second ty to their range they dont have to bother much.

We as BM on the other hand need the best Gear out there the highest crit and such high skill, that it is kinda unbalanced. I dont see any BM without True Pirate and best SS beating the shadow at the moment, if so plz share your experience senpais,

Archived