Bot/Spammers and the Block List: Nothing Being Done?

Maryelle

I'm less than thrilled to report that I've maxed out my original block list (50 users) and my spammer block list  (200 users). That's 249 spammers (and one less than lovely troll) I've had to block in this game since public release. Now I have the unfortunate task of going through 249 spam accounts to see which have been deleted by NCSoft (hint: not many) to make room to block  more of the spammers coming through. This is tedious work and disheartening since so few accounts have been  removed.

NCSoft, what is going on? Why are these accounts not being deleted when they are clearly gold spammers?

Do you need a written invitation to delete their accounts? Does it need gold edging and the signature of the President before they get banned? And since the work doesn't appear to be getting done, can you at least expand the block list or introduce a feature to purge those accounts from blocklists when you eventually get around to deleting them?

I don't even want  to begin to imagine how large my block list would need to be if I had my chat tab set up to view region posts as well.

This is a bloody mess and it doesn't seem to be getting better, despite the lip service we keep hearing.

NCSoft, please do something  useful. Ugh!

ma gosh da wall of text.

but yea... i have to agree with you. i freaked out when i noticed the block limits. lucky me... i didnt reach the limits yet... but im getting close. hope they will expand it and/or (as you said) delete the gold sellers accounts.

Archived