Crafting

elaquardia

I am new to game and I was wondering I have joined the merry potters My question is after joining how do you get the material for items if there is no quest to show you where to obtain material to help or do you have to be in a clan first before it unlocks  signed Dazed and confused

Merry Potters use materials gathered by two other guilds,  Green Thumbs and The Treefellers. If you want to obtain materials for yourself (rather than purchase them from other players on the marketplace), you'll need to join these two other guilds (you can join up to FOUR guilds, two "crafting" and two "gathering")

Immediately after joining the gathering guilds, you will see a blue quest pop up to go and "discover" a material node for each (sapling for Treefellers, mud for GreenThumbs). Once you find the node(s) and complete the quest(s), you will be able to order that material from the guild rep (at a cost of X copper). Wait 30 mins or so, and return to pick up your order (and place a new one perhaps). Only after getting these materials can you now return to the Merry Potters Rep and order something from them.

Crafting takes time and (some) money, and much of what you craft is pretty useless. The Devs even said on today's livestream that the Korean Developer of Blade and Soul does not consider crafting to be an important part of the game. If you're used to other MMOs that let you make a career out of being a crafter, you're going to be disappointed.

Archived