Choosing a class

Gortael

Hello there fellow players,

I am playing BnS for 2 weeks,tried multiple classes and I still can´t choose a class so I would like to ask for advice.A bit informations about me so you can help me I am veteran MMO player and I realy like offensive/risky playstyle for example I used to play warrior and combat rogue(basicaly somethink like assassin with one huge difference you are playing without stealth by your own decision) in WoW but I also enjoy classes like warlock/DK from WoW as I couldn´t find better example of classes with realy dark feeling to them.I would be running more PvP than PvEas well as OWPvP from lower levels so I like you to recommend me class with realy risky feeling to it even better if it would be somethink like dark class on top of that.

• 2 weeks later...

If you want something dark, there's nothing darker than a Warlock in this game. They are a beast in terms of dealing damage and they have a great supportive role. They are somewhat of a 'glass cannon' so you might find their lack of health quite risky, especially in PvP situation. Assassins are excellent in PvP, although they are very ping-sensitive.

Archived