Ban for Nothing.

I have a question on how many hours or days corresponds to Support by e-mail ? Yesterday I played more normal for the second hour of the night , and when I wanted to log about two hours ago, jumped out to me that my account is locked . Only for what? I did not buy anything , nothing was selling only what yesterday gave it 4gold for my clan member. I not cheated , blocking people who spam their entering on hand to buy the money . A perm was banned for nothing . NCsoft Thank you for such a long adventure with Blade & Soul I was very pleased and I think as you do so you gain more players . Sorry for my English i know hes bad.

Hi there.

These random bans are happening occasionally, and it happened to me once. If your account was locked due to suspicious activity, all you gotta do is create a new one and submit a ticket from the new account, explaining what happened to your original account as well as provide information about said account such as: the e-mail registered to that account, your character's name, level and your real name.

The support usually takes up to 8h to respond, but it can be less.

Good luck, I hope your account is restored.

Archived