QUESTION: Can't Touch This

Aopix

I start today, I love the game and specially the PvP. but I have 2 problems:

First, when Im in a fight and the enemy just run. How can I catch them? I use the combos but they dont work if hes too far away (Im lvl 14), I dont see how to stop them when they run.

the other problem is when They freeze You, how can a KFM release fast?

Thank you.

Later on your RMB (right mouse button) will be a gap closer, tab will be a gab closer, to get out of freeze you put a skill point into your SS (double tap S to dash backwards) to make it get out of freezes and knockdowns. Oh and you can change your grapple skill into a self freeze that gets you out of freezes and other CC (I think). 

You will unlock skill points once you do your Ch17 quest of the main story so just keep leveling. Theres probably some other stuff I dont know about since im a newb too, but thats what ive learned so far.

8 hours ago, IMayFall said:

to get out of freeze you put a skill point into your SS (double tap S to dash backwards) to make it get out of freezes and knockdowns.

Don't ever put a point into your SS. It doesn't make it get you out of freeze since you can do that with the base SS, it only gives you a movement speed buff if you put 1 point, and freezes the enemies around you if you put a second point. The thing is that it increases the cooldown of your SS for each point you put in, from 8 sec (base SS) to 12 sec (1 point in SS) and 18 sec (2 points in SS). Being able to SS every 8 seconds is the most important thing against any match-up, since you get out of root-type CC and freeze with it, it gives you an iframe which grants you agility stacks if you get hit within it, and is part of some combos that will make you use it in an offensive way too (SS -> TAB, SS -> LMB, for example). So, you wanna be able to use it whenever you want, and not be screwed because "oh shit my SS is still on CD".

For the OP, at level 14 you barely have any of your core skills as any class in the game, you won't be able to be successful in PvP right now unfortunately. You should focus on levelling up first. Later, you'll get tons of gap-closers and CCs that'll help you immensely.

18 hours ago, ShandraManaya said:

Don't ever put a point into your SS. It doesn't make it get you out of freeze since you can do that with the base SS, it only gives you a movement speed buff if you put 1 point, and freezes the enemies around you if you put a second point. The thing is that it increases the cooldown of your SS for each point you put in, from 8 sec (base SS) to 12 sec (1 point in SS) and 18 sec (2 points in SS). Being able to SS every 8 seconds is the most important thing against any match-up, since you get out of root-type CC and freeze with it, it gives you an iframe which grants you agility stacks if you get hit within it, and is part of some combos that will make you use it in an offensive way too (SS -> TAB, SS -> LMB, for example). So, you wanna be able to use it whenever you want, and not be screwed because "oh shit my SS is still on CD".

For the OP, at level 14 you barely have any of your core skills as any class in the game, you won't be able to be successful in PvP right now unfortunately. You should focus on levelling up first. Later, you'll get tons of gap-closers and CCs that'll help you immensely.

Oh I didnt know that, oops. Btw how do you SS+LMB? Whenever ive tried it I just punch the air

Archived