Youtube Series - Force Master PVP : Preseason

Volatility

Damn Dan.. Volatility*, damn... BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE PVP VIDEOS! :)

Hello everyone! Sorry it took so long for the start of this series to be uploaded. Preseason is here, that means a new start and a new journey. As usual most matches will be uploaded with live commentary aka my random babbling, and dorky reactions. In this episode, you see me start off at 1300 rating and bully the inexperienced players. I finally land the relaunch combo!! Kinda, sorta proud of myself, LOL. Don't judge me too hard guys, I didn't mean to and I sort of had fun with it :x. Hope you guys enjoy, and have an awesome weekend! 

Please like, subscribe, share and leave a comment down below! 

Just curious...

Do you have any videos of you partaking in PvP with any skill based classes like KFM or BM? The more skill the class takes to play, the more entertaining the PvP videos are to watch.

Just food for thought.

@BeK I agree that some classes are more or less, entertaining than others to watch in PvP. I have yet to make an alt, and I find Force Master to be the most fun at the moment. I will be playing warlock on release though, so there will probably be vids of me getting rekt in arena then.

Yo, yo, yo! Welcome to Preseason episode 2. In this episode I fight against some of Force Master's hardest match-ups, blade masters and blade dancers. I also face off against my gatekeeper for Gold who was also a Blade Dancer. These matches were very close, and  scary, definitely had my heart pumping~ I really enjoy these intense close fights, they make pvp fun :). Hope everyone has a great day! 

Hey guys, Welcome to the Bots Galore episode! I apologize for the dull/boring/repetitive gameplay in this episode. This episode is just mostly me fighting the destroyer bots that are taking over arena in the 1600-1700s rank. If you're not careful enough, they can actually kill you! Some of them actually have proper igns, not just random letters, makes this pretty tricky to tell in the beginning. QQ, no challenge :(. Hope you guys enjoy me fooling around and practicing my relaunch combo. Have a wonderful day and stay awesome :)

Archived