So is there a MIN gears require to do Mushin Tower lvl 7?

Mrddcups

Honestly, you are well overgeared for that. The problem is with your gameplay.
I just go with regular burn build with impact (1) to stun when enemy is frozen. 
Keep burn on, lmb-rmb-2, and whenever he is in frozen state, stun him with 1. 
Save your frost sheath and ice tab for after when he does red aoe circle.
You can watch this for reference(this guy has just 186 atk pow, almost no stats at all): 

Hado is more about learning your own skills and class, knowing when and how to dodge, i-frame etc, First time I cleared Hado was way back on CN servers, took me 2 days and countless attempts I very nearly rage quit multiple times,  but eventually I killed him, what a big relief, this was on a FM,  and every time after I one shot him,  I leveled multiple characters and my last one I killed all floors no deaths using only the weapon from the Skeleton/ghost zone wheel, it was more my experience which made me win.

Personally for me on FM i went for a very frost heavy build, you might not freeze him all the time but keeping as many frost stacks on him does slow him down, which is a huge help Fire abilities left him to run around wild, :P I just kept like 8 to 10 mtrs away from him all the time constantly running around him in circles. Main thing on FM is keep those frost stacks up

This version I cleared all floors first day, no deaths equipped with Awakened Infernal Weapon and Awakened Infernal ring, neck, earring, so not really the ideal gear, but my prior experience obviously helped more than anything, but it does show the equipment i was equipped with did meet the dps requirements, but better gear i'm sure would have made a big difference too. With Hado there is a pretty tight enrage timer so you also need to keep DPS up as much as poss while dodging, avoiding too. main thing i learn't . for me anyway was dont stand still, keep moving and try to always keep behind him, then its all about dishing out as much damage as poss while also trying to predict his next move, he does have patterns of attacks and also 3 phases he goes through.

your gear is more than up to this fight, but it is not a 'tank and spank' fight no matter what gear you have he can easily catch you out, take your time dont panic smash butons, stay calm and try to learn his patterns. once you have killed him a couple of times you will see his patterns very clear without thinking and it will make you alot better player.

2 hours ago, Mrddcups said:

see now in it this vid, when he's frozen he actually stay in 1 place. In my vid when he's frozen he still jump, run around like nothing. I watched my own vid couple time and that's what I notice. 

Watch it again lol, all i see is either frozen running out or you taking it off without immediate reapplying. You are just stacking chill too slow, allowing boss to move freely. Oh yes, this guy sometimes removes a debuff, but please dont be surprised he is moving around with your abysmal frozen uptime. Chill and Frozen state are 2 different things.

What works for me is to stay at a distance and wait for Hado to charge at you. You can tell when he'll be ready to charge you when he sheathes his sword, so ready a glacial beam or phantom pull him to interrupt his attack. Stunlocking isn't all that necessary since he stands still for most of the time anyways.

Archived