Hackers and Bots!

MinatoKyuubi

For some time now there are a LOT of Destroyers, KFM or other bots and Hackers...Who are GAME BREAKING for Assassin PVP Arena..they have the ability to see you when stealth and follow you while jumping on your exact location, when going in on them automatically stun or grab you cause they have computer reflexes and you can do nothing about it...only run with the chance to win by Damage-Score...you cant escape with Decoy cause they see you and hit you automatically...ITS BEEN SOME TIME KNOW.. FIX THIS PROBLEM...Its a REALLY BAD PROBLEM. At least have an official statement, a report or thread that you are working on it and will SOON FIX IT..I'm hoping to get a Response.

14 hours ago, Mysticstrider said:

Yuh, you gotta learn how to browse through the threads. There are countless of threads about this already, there's a lot of replies to me same complaint about this: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/183597-anyone-else-feelt-his-game-is-dead-lots-of-destroyer-bot-hackers-in-pvp-arena/

Don't make false assumptions. I have searched and seen many posts. I'm just adding another complain in the bunch to make it bigger so there may be someone from the Devs that will respond to this.

Archived