My problems with KFM - Please help.

GLoRToR

So I've been playing since the 15th of February, reached level 45, spent a significant time leveling professions and upgrading my weapon. Currently working towards Awakened Siren.

Bear with me here, I'm trying to break down the actual problem in an understandable way.

Doing anything, requires soulstones.

Soulstones are given in a limited amount per day.

This is extended by arena pvp.

KFM is complicated and takes multiple times the effort to win with than Destroyer, Summoner, and at lower levels pretty much every other class with the exception of Blade Master. 

It's very easy to lose with and very hard to win with.

There is no actual training option in this game.

The tutorial npc died at level 20 and that was a bad idea.

It did not actually teach me anything worth using.

There is no reliable source of information that helps understanding what classes do.

KFM has dodges and a parry, all of which only work in certain circumstances while the other classes like Blade Dancer and Destroyer have an attack that surrounds them, parries, stuns, damages and dodges at the same time. 

In world quests where you have to watch out for enemy pvp and handle high level mobs at the same time, you can pick to either be bad at handling the mobs or bad at handling the attackers. Do you want to die in pvp or die to mobs?

I'm heavily disheartened from continuing to play this character because there's literally nobody to turn to.

i find destroyer the easiest class to beat as a KFM, utilize youre skill tree and youre evades and dodges.... if you are able to outmanuever both of those classes you will win everytime.... once you stack your evades and they trying to spin you can easily stun lock them with your stun combo, then when they spin utilize your SS and tiger pounce them

47 minutes ago, Tich said:

i find destroyer the easiest class to beat as a KFM, utilize youre skill tree and youre evades and dodges.... if you are able to outmanuever both of those classes you will win everytime.... once you stack your evades and they trying to spin you can easily stun lock them with your stun combo, then when they spin utilize your SS and tiger pounce them

I've fought 31 destroyers and defeated 27 so it's not that... it just kinda sucks that you have to pick between pvp and pve in a game that technically forces you to do both.

Archived