Just a bit of my experience on NA so far...

Dangce

I know it might seems to be dry to some people , but i have to voice it out

i just leveled to 45 last week or so. and i picked Crimson on Mushin.

every 10 dungeon queues, there are about 5 abandoned due to many reason.  2 of the remaining has an AFKer, i can tolerate 5men it, then sometimes i gets paired with lower lvled( no Hongmon weap) then the game becomes infinite solo boss or wipe feast.

put it this way , if i have better items, i could deal with it , but its hard to progression. I see bots/antisociety everyday.

i picked red cos i like it, first it was alrght, i could occasionally 1v2 or more if they comes one by one. (im a summoner, i picked to mitigate.) then i found average world pvp opponent has doubled my hp and somewhat between siren and pirate. but the progression to there is difficult to me when my dailys took a longer time to compete aganst ganks and above

then the arena, 20 winnning streaks (thx summoner), then i starts to found better players can fight me 2:1 at 1700 then i lose to some now.  i think its cool so far.

I have 200ping since im playing from Aus, (I HAVE NEVER GOT THE CHANCE TO LOOT BOSS SO FRAGMENT WHATEVER)

and i played with 150 ping on CN server before,

after all,

1,PLS do your anti-bots/afk too , if you are not in combat , you get no credit/if you contributes less dmg , you get nothing but silver

2, raise fragment quality to blue 

three,  do not count players play less than 1 hr per day /getting less than 20k experience) as a person when balancing faction. 

4, scale harder in terms of cost at higher end.( this one im not sure,)

5, put a secret power indicator in queues, lower power gets longer queue. higher power queued up with lower one.

btw my number key on keyboard is broken , i play with leftclicks 

I play on EU, Windrest, so i cant tell if it's different for Mushin, but:

When i hit 45 there were many dungeon runs that failed. It became especially bad when f2p players hit 45 (no offense). But after a week or so i've never seen a wipe in the big 4 anymore. Any they are technically all soloable... i realised after i became better and people generally got better gear, that it'd be kinda .. bad.. to wipe there.

While all the above is true, i dont want to say you're bad or anything. That was just my experience. I also dont know how you can get so many AFK's.. i mean do people just queue and then afk for free loot? Only saw this once. I was kinda pissed, but i guess you cant do anything in that case other than reporting that person.

Archived