Mushin Server Misty Woods + blackwyrm

Kuro-pi

So, the weekend boxes have started dropping from blackwyrm again, and more than half the channels in the misty woods are so full you cannot join them.  The dragons and ogres in EVERY SINGLE CHANNEL ARE DEAD ALL AT THE SAME TIME and yet no new channels are opening up to accommodate the massive population on these maps?  And that's just cerulean faction.  The crimson legion isn't going to be able to touch these channels all weekend at this rate.  Something really needs to be done about this.  This is the ONLY thing to do at endgame right now, and come Saturday afternoon, every channel in the misty woods will be full and nobody will be able to enter them.

In addition to this, with the reintroduction of game guard to the client with the BSH patch, many people can't even do dragons anymore because their game freezes or outright crashes.  This did not happen before the patch, and something really needs to be done about it.  The problem affects over half the people in my clan, and many other people I've talked to on the server don't even bother going to misty woods because of the problem now.

Just now, Prototypemind said:

I'll attest to the massive lag/stuttering that wasn't there before. Even with optimize for combat on it becomes a slide show. I cannot do BW at all as melee.

I have a really nice computer that I play most games in full HD at max graphics settings while streaming on twitch in 720p @60 fps with no problems, and even with graphics turned all the way down, I get like 8-20 frames on a full channel in blackwyrm.  It's horrendous, and got infinitely worse with the reintroduction of game guard.

Archived