It's time for another topic about Premium wardrobe!

Alysha Hawkeye

Just in case, I'm a premium member already, if what you want to say is asking me to get premium to get that premium wardrobe :P

Okay, so far, I hear that NCSoft is making an item that allows us to transfer outfit (not sure if store-bought only or other in-game ones too). Brilliant and a very nice gesture of NCSoft! Now we have to pay for the outfit, and then pay for the outfit-transfer item too.

You know what? I think the whole premium wardrobe business should be redone like this:

-Wardrobe: the current version of our 'premium wardrobe'. Let people with premium rank of 4 to get this to encourage NCoin buying from non-premium members.

-Awakened Wardrobe: also our current wardrobe version. Just that it's freely accessed by premium members without rank requirement.

-True Wardrobe: this is what you get when goes premium and have rank 4 (maybe higher to encourage NCoin buying) and above. Every outfit that store in the wardrobe become account-bound, and can be freely taken out by another character, same or cross-server (no cost or with tax as gold sink). Let say I put this Noble of the Sea hard-earned by my Summoner, and my FM can take it from the wardrobe and wear it without having to bother earning it again. Additionally, outfits can stack, in case if I'm lucky to get more than one copy of the same outfit. Last but not least, anything outfit that my character get but cannot wear (like Lyn girls cannot wear the twin's outfits) will not go waste, making outfit collection a whole account business.

How about the IKEA wardrobe, for all the F2P people! Then we just have to build it ourselves by:

- Collecting some wood from the Tree Huggers

- Asking the Radiant Ring for some door handles and mirrors (And keys! If it's an old-school wardrobe)

- Ignoring the stonecutters because they're too useless

- Checking up on the Fish Network, because a mans gotta eat, right? (Lunch break during building)

- Then consulting the 4 great masters and/or sages on how best to chop wood, using our Hongmoon Secret Techniquez

- Afterwards of course, PLOGGLE INVASION! (shh, don't ask why), so kill 10 ploggles, who just want to steal the wardrobe how-to picture (OH SHIT NO!)

- Later on, return to Jadestone village, because the Wardrobe has to be built here, because it resembles Sweden the most and the Wardrobe needs this blessing

- Press F to pick up a hammer nearby. Now press F to build wardrobe.

- Construction time: 20 hours. Because you need 5 hours to do the building, 5 hours to undo your mistakes, 5 hours to understand the instructions and then 4 hours to build it again and 1 remaining hour to procrastinate about the final details.

- Now that you've completed the hard part, you just need 40 gold, 25 Blight fangs and 3 Soulstones, plus an awakened Hongmoon Earring to evolve your wardrobe and done!

(If you want a Premium wardrobe however, you must have around 50 Naryu coins and 5 NCSoft CEO Tears. Very very rare items and they're untradeable.)

And for this quest, you'll get 100XP for finishing it, because let's be honest, you don't learn much from building IKEA furniture!

No other version of the game lets you share outfits between your own characters, I mean, it sucks, but at least they said they are looking for a way to do it..

About the wardrobe, well, since they won't let us have a FREE wardrobe, like the other GOOD f2p versions of the game (read tw and jp), they could at least give us a "wardrobe renting" service.

Archived