Next character to level/play??

staahpxDD

So while im waiting patiently for warlock+free one character slot , my blade master is already deleted cos it doesnt seem fun to me anymore and played it alot in pserver and im making a space for my next character but which class should i play til then? Im mostly a pve player.

Assassin: it looks fun and ninja style like i might try it tho i never played it before

Destroyer: Not a fan of big axes lol

Kung Fu Master: Heard you need a good ping to execute combos flawlessly so thats not a option for me lol sometimes my ping sucks xD

Summoner/cat tank style: Love the staff look, easiest class to play (i heard?) but im not good with it i might try it

Blade Dancer: Previously played it awhile back on private server. But idk if i wanna play that class again lol

Which one i should play? Assassin, Summoner or Blade Dancer? 

What happened to Force Master?

Go with assassin. Sounds like it's what you most want to play. Costumes will also look better on you. Summoner is fun if you can handle the cuteness overload and it's really destructive or just annoying in PVP haha. Otherwise go FM, for something completely different. Because then when Warlock is out, you can compare FM to Warlock as well and see which one you prefer.

4 minutes ago, ElectricLyn said:

What happened to Force Master?

Go with assassin. Sounds like it's what you most want to play. Costumes will also look better on you. Summoner is fun if you can handle the cuteness overload and it's really destructive or just annoying in PVP haha. Otherwise go FM, for something completely different. Because then when Warlock is out, you can compare FM to Warlock as well and see which one you prefer.

My fm is already my main :pp ill try out summoner then . Thanks for your helpful input (:

Archived