Valentine’s Day Event ended before the time?

LordSilver

I currently have 67 white roses, but I could safely reach 70 yesterday. I didn't bother because I knew the event was going to end today, as you can read here: http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/valentines-day-event-feb-1024/ (10-24 february). So now I cannot craft the gem...

Why I haven't read any warnings about this? Useless efforts in farming the roses, is it fair?

21 minutes ago, Avatari said:

It says it will end today it does not say which time. Theres nothing unfair about it blame yourself for slacking and not getting stuff in 2 weeks

Pretty sad reading such hateful posts everywhere in this forum. Anyway, it's not written anywhere it ends today, just 10-24 february. That means it will last from 10 to 24 of february, 24 included. This if you interprete it in the most logical manner obviously (but I know people here prefer the most flaming one).

6 minutes ago, LordSilver said:

Pretty sad reading such hateful posts everywhere in this forum. Anyway, it's not written anywhere it ends today, just 10-24 february. That means it will last from 10 to 24 of february, 24 included. This if you interprete it in the most logical manner obviously (but I know people here prefer the most flaming one).

How did i ever flame you or hated you? I stated solely the truth also before you made this post you could actualy log in to game and see that players should still be able to obtain white roses. It says in item it ends 2016/1/3

14 minutes ago, Avatari said:

How did i ever flame you or hated you? I stated solely the truth also before you made this post you could actualy log in to game and see that players should still be able to obtain white roses. It says in item it ends 2016/1/3

The tone of your posts sounded provocative to me, I apologize if it was not. Anyway, every day I had some time to play I farmed all the dungeons which give you 2-3 roses, so I'm definitely not a slacker. Yesterday I was going to farm also the minor dungeons (1 rose) but it was very late (4 a.m.) and I was really tired, so even if I was scared that such an event could happen, I prefered going to sleep. When I got up today, I didn't even have the time to play since the servers were already under manteinance, so the event ended yesterday actually. And the only way you can currently get some white roses is buying the outfits (25€ in ncoincs). I think the items last till 2016/1/3 just to give people time to shop the outfits and craft the stuff if they still haven't done it.

A general rule of thumb with Blade & Soul is that all maintenance (from the looks of it) is almost always on Wednesday and sometimes on Thursday. If an event end date falls on a Wednesday or Thursday, assume that the event will end with the scheduled maintenance. Since today is a Wednesday and we had a scheduled maintenance, the event ended with the maintenance. 

No, it was not stated very clearly when it would end but I spent the last three days getting all of the roses I could and even bought the 12 red rose packs and one of the costume packs for whites because I had slacked off and assumed since it said Feb 10-24 that I only had through the 23rd, which seems to be the right choice. 

You can still transmute the roses into the gem until March 1st. I'm not sure if you can still purchase an outfit box/roses from the store or not, but if you can you could get the remaining roses that way.

7 minutes ago, Shoshin said:

A general rule of thumb with Blade & Soul is that all maintenance (from the looks of it) is almost always on Wednesday and sometimes on Thursday. If an event end date falls on a Wednesday or Thursday, assume that the event will end with the scheduled maintenance. Since today is a Wednesday and we had a scheduled maintenance, the event ended with the maintenance. 

No, it was not stated very clearly when it would end but I spent the last three days getting all of the roses I could and even bought the 12 red rose packs and one of the costume packs for whites because I had slacked off and assumed since it said Feb 10-24 that I only had through the 23rd, which seems to be the right choice. 

You can still transmute the roses into the gem until March 1st. I'm not sure if you can still purchase an outfit box/roses from the store or not, but if you can you could get the remaining roses that way.

I'm kinda dissapointed they are never clear on anything, but thanks for your advices, I'll keep them in mind the next time. Although they should have provided a specific UTC time to avoid such things keep happening. In all probability they won't even read this topic and I definitely won't get the the remaining roses so never mind... I won't buy the outfits since I can't afford them nor I like them. Thank you again for taking the time to reply to my thread at least.

Archived