Trade Chat?....& on a smaller note WARS?

Puppy Pie

I personal think it would be nice to have a trade chat like most games have BECAUSE

1. It's annoying in faction chat when you are trying to talk to other faction members/find groups for pvp and you have a person that keeps shouting WTS SS .28s EA! every few seconds... now I know that people will just say "well block them..." but what if they sell something that I want later on...

2. I enjoy buying and selling as much as the next person, but it kinda sucks that I am stuck buying and selling within my own faction... would be nice to have a trade chat that both factions can use.

anyways once again I personally would LOVE a trade chat that way if I feel like buying or selling an item I can click over to the tab meant for that and not have people spamming up faction..

on a smaller note can we get some type of open world pvp event?

I mean it could really be anything and I would be happy

12 minutes ago, CaelumProject said:

Trading Chat will be nice, I support this.
But I'm very sure that will make another good place for spammers to spam their bullcrap.
+ 1 for OP.

yeah I'm sure they will, but at least it gets the non-gold spammers (wts/wtb spammers) out of faction chat

I would enjoy a trade chat but only after the bot spammer issue is dealt with. Until then what they can do to lessen the amount of Buying/selling spam in faction chat like you mentioned is make it possible so we can buy single items from persons selling on the market in bulk. If someone puts up 50 transformation stones you have to buy all 50 when you only need like 4 so that contributes to the problem.

6 minutes ago, Exile said:

I would enjoy a trade chat but only after the bot spammer issue is dealt with. Until then what they can do to lessen the amount of Buying/selling spam in faction chat like you mentioned is make it possible so we can buy single items from persons selling on the market in bulk. If someone puts up 50 transformation stones you have to buy all 50 when you only need like 4 so that contributes to the problem.

yeah I do not care for spending 5g when I only want to spend .50 silver, but I have to spend the 5g and buy a ton rather than just one.

Archived