Arena is broken

Xephier

3 hours ago, Xephier said:

I got to 45 on my summoner with no clue how to play him and not knowing that I had no clue how to play him until I got there since the only thing that would have challenged me to win with more than 1 button before 45 is the arena which was just a slaughterfest. So the only real learning tool for playing your character before 45 is broken until you get to 45, nice.. I'm working on being more skilled with my KFM as I level him to hopefully not reproduce the mistake I made with my summoner but it'd be nice if I hadn't had to essentially produce an ebay character (character bought off ebay at top level, therefore player has no skill) for no reason.

Luckily I played assassin then KFM then summoner third. Playing summoner first would hurt your skill level more than help it since it really is that easy and in PVE you dont even have to try since you can heal pretty easily and the pet keeps aggro pretty well. 

1 hour ago, Zhornitsky said:

Luckily I played assassin then KFM then summoner third. Playing summoner first would hurt your skill level more than help it since it really is that easy and in PVE you dont even have to try since you can heal pretty easily and the pet keeps aggro pretty well. 

Ya, exactly. There's nothing to push you to use your skills before 45. The way people are talking is like people create their characters at lvl 45 and nothing before that even happens. If that were the case then there would be no complaint but lower lvls do happen, alts do happen, not everyone has every second of their life to dump into this and whomever said they could get to 45 in a week via 2 hrs a day was a total BS'er cuz the only way they did that is if their guild/friends carried them.

32 minutes ago, Xephier said:

Ya, exactly. There's nothing to push you to use your skills before 45. The way people are talking is like people create their characters at lvl 45 and nothing before that even happens. If that were the case then there would be no complaint but lower lvls do happen, alts do happen, not everyone has every second of their life to dump into this and whomever said they could get to 45 in a week via 2 hrs a day was a total BS'er cuz the only way they did that is if their guild/friends carried them.

In fact there are youtube videos showing people how to hit 45 within 15 hours... so a week 2 hours per day yields 14 hours pretty sure u will be lv 43-44 by that stage if u followed the guide XD unless if u arent premium member and have level e luck XD 

And if u r premium then the people can make 45 in about 13 and half hours lmao 

@ op while I semi agree with tge arena problem but honestly its nothing near major... also u can beat lv 45 nubs when u r low lv i personally won when i was lv 20 lmao i went  in to do daily which proved to be a waste of time but anyhow nothing is fair in this world especially since human are born unequal XD 

Besides that even fight well i mean wait till u get to misty woods and do the faction dailies there and gets one shot by some douche bag with pirate sets XD 

On 2/26/2016 at 1:59 PM, Phorni said:

In fact there are youtube videos showing people how to hit 45 within 15 hours... so a week 2 hours per day yields 14 hours pretty sure u will be lv 43-44 by that stage if u followed the guide XD unless if u arent premium member and have level e luck XD 

And if u r premium then the people can make 45 in about 13 and half hours lmao 

I'm not one to lollygag when it comes to getting to top level but I see no reason to speed-race to top level either. If people feel the need to watch youtube videos just to get to top level in a day in a game that only came out a month or so ago, well, that's a bit on the hardcore side. Also adds to my point that the solo difficulty of this game could really use a boost. It's pretty bad when you have limited skills and halfass gear but can still 2 shot most solo mobs with right click and if you really twink out, you can probably 1 hit kill most solo mobs. People go on about how easy WoW is but before top level this game is worse.

38 minutes ago, Xephier said:

I'm not one to lollygag when it comes to getting to top level but I see no reason to speed-race to top level either. If people feel the need to watch youtube videos just to get to top level in a day in a game that only came out a month or so ago, well, that's a bit on the hardcore side. Also adds to my point that the solo difficulty of this game could really use a boost. It's pretty bad when you have limited skills and halfass gear but can still 2 shot most solo mobs with right click and if you really twink out, you can probably 1 hit kill most solo mobs. People go on about how easy WoW is but before top level this game is worse.

Thing is if devs make it harder people will complain oh this boss too hard, that mob I don't one shot so is op etc etc, like in aura kingdom back on two server when it was first released a ton of ppl complained about solo dungeon difficulty and say they can't even get through the  dungeon even with the best gear they can get at the time without +ing them and then I went into the dungeon solo mode proceeds to kill the boss by face rolling the keyboard(in my point of view) then I realise it's so easy and yet people say they fail it 500 times hahaha

Later on the devs lowered the dungeon difficulty again and then ppl say hell mode too hard, at which point I proceeded to faceroll hell mode solo when people fail it with 5 people sigh and my equipment rating was like 2/3 of theirs lmao.

Its just recently stupid kids everywhere and if u can't faceroll and easy win in pve, the game is broken boss is op from their perspective

45 minutes ago, Phorni said:

Thing is if devs make it harder people will complain oh this boss too hard, that mob I don't one shot so is op etc etc, like in aura kingdom back on two server when it was first released a ton of ppl complained about solo dungeon difficulty and say they can't even get through the  dungeon even with the best gear they can get at the time without +ing them and then I went into the dungeon solo mode proceeds to kill the boss by face rolling the keyboard(in my point of view) then I realise it's so easy and yet people say they fail it 500 times hahaha

Later on the devs lowered the dungeon difficulty again and then ppl say hell mode too hard, at which point I proceeded to faceroll hell mode solo when people fail it with 5 people sigh and my equipment rating was like 2/3 of theirs lmao.

Its just recently stupid kids everywhere and if u can't faceroll and easy win in pve, the game is broken boss is op from their perspective

Solo mobs in this game should at least take a full 3-4 hit combo to kill them. If anything I think right click should get nerfed and combos should get boosted then that would at least push people to learn the combos. But then mobs should have at least 1.5-2X life so they don't die from half a combo.  

But as it is now when people find WoW too hard, they're probably told to go play this game (or at least they should be) and the people that play this game really should take issue with that cuz that's kinda insulting where mmorpg's are concerned.

23 minutes ago, Xephier said:

Solo mobs in this game should at least take a full 3-4 hit combo to kill them. If anything I think right click should get nerfed and combos should get boosted then that would at least push people to learn the combos. But then mobs should have at least 1.5-2X life so they don't die from half a combo.  

But as it is now when people find WoW too hard, they're probably told to go play this game (or at least they should be) and the people that play this game really should take issue with that cuz that's kinda insulting where mmorpg's are concerned.

Um in fact if I just right click...  I won't have enough Chi to even kill a solo mob at lv45 (my level) lmao

Besides that except within the first 20 or so levels (viridian coast dungeons) I've never been able to actually kill a mob in solo dungeon at same level with just right click... would run out of Chi before I kill the mob XD 

7 hours ago, Phorni said:

Um in fact if I just right click...  I won't have enough Chi to even kill a solo mob at lv45 (my level) lmao

Besides that except within the first 20 or so levels (viridian coast dungeons) I've never been able to actually kill a mob in solo dungeon at same level with just right click... would run out of Chi before I kill the mob XD 

Well, that's taking me a bit literal. Obviously chi building is required or right click isn't usable but it's just jumping back and forth between left click and right click. Too simplistic. Another way of doing it would be to only make right click usable as part of a combo instead of being able to spam it on it's own.

Archived