Mailing Questions

PrincessKaguya

I don't have mailing unlocked, but I have a few questions that will mold my decision on whether I will pay to unlock it or not.

> Can I send account bound items (Naryu coins / silver / Hongmoon keys) to another character?

> I haven't watched streams, nor have I tried purchasing a Cash shop costume but is it possible to trade a costume to another character? And despite already having equipped it?

Any other necessary information would be helpful~

I was not aware there are mail restrictions in the game that can be unlocked? Maybe a low level ban on mail to prevent spamming?

As for general mail restrictions, the golden rule is that items that say "unable to trade" are also not mailable. Only exception to that are a few special items that are account bound, mostly coming from founder packs. From livestreams I gather this was a special invention for B&S West, the Asian versions do not have account bound items.

Also due to a high demand, B&S West is introducing soon a special item that will make costumes tradeable between chars on the same account. From the way this was mentioned on livestreams, this item will be single use and will cost real money (i.e. NCoin). It will most likely not be available for Hongmoon coin.

1 minute ago, Shuchin said:

I was not aware there are mail restrictions in the game that can be unlocked? Maybe a low level ban on mail to prevent spamming?

No it's not only a lowlevel restriction. I've waited until lvl 35 and wasn't able to send mail even then, so i buyed my way out. Kinda sad but what ever.

ah I found it:

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207420056-Why-Can-t-I-Send-Mail-To-Other-Players-

So it seems even a single dragon pouch (40 NCoin) will unlock it, but since you have to buy 400 NCoin minimum...

Probably the minimum  damage is to get the 400 NCoin, buy one tiny item and sell the rest for gold on the currency exchange. Sorry to hear that Minathyri, I respect strict F2P players.

Archived