HM skill - quest bug and NC support

Samyaza

So I actually got my HM skill volume "Chapter from The Spleen of the Storm". I started the quest, did several in the quest line up till the point where I was supposed to buy Hongmmon secret techniqu fan item. So I bought it, but nothing happened, no quest update no NPC I could interact with or deliver to. So I was like let's redo this quest, what might go wrong. Well let's see I've abandoned the quest, but Dokhdan the Wise(npc in Mushin tower which I was given this subsequent quest by) doesn't offer the quest again. So I was like K. Contacted awesome NC support, who have send me through email another 2x "Hongmmon secret techniqu fan", for no reason at all - just so you know you can't delete this from inventory. So I was like maybe they made amistake, I wrote 'em again - their response - we can't restore items, well obvious lie.... So I wrote another one, that they already restored items for me albeit those I didn't want at all and their answer was like flipping me off, they told me it would be unfair towards other players if they restored to me "Chapter from The Spleen of the Storm", so I could redo the quest, which was bugged and told me to get the item again, right because I swim in thousands of gold, just to gamble at bugged quest again.

So what did I do wrong? Why punish me? Also I see no reason why theay won't send me the item, since they have logs, they even aknowledged I hat it and I even provided screenshot ond video footage as proof.

Don't you also need the hastily scribed hongmoon or whatever it is called ?

I did the quest while having both items so I don't remember if the NPC asks you to have both of them at the same time or one after the other.

Archived