need new weapon, please help

i'm a Kung Fu Master level 26, i use the default build for fire(because it's really strong lol)

with that being said, i have really hard time compared to other players, i mean i have to constantly block,

counter, evade to deal enough damage before i get hit(no natural healing sucks)

while other player around my level just show up use 2 or 3 moves and kill a whole mop -_- (desert area)

i use the purple hongmoon gauntlet that you get at the start of the game, it's on stage 5 but i still feel like 25 damage is not enough.

the only other weapon that i have is stone gauntlet which deals 1 damage higher and it doesn't have sockets so my gems are useless...

plz plz help, i love this game but damn this shit is hard lol i understand KFM is a hard class but i believe it's just my main weaon.

the game is designed so your first Hongmmon weapon you keep to the end, you have to upgrade it has you progress through the game, it will always be your strongest weapon and same with the hongmoon, Ring, Earring and Necklace.

here is a guide on upgrading the Gauntlets, same site has guides on the jewellry too:

http://bns.endgame.pk/gauntlets/main_tree

At level 26 you should be up to the True Blight Gauntlet stage which has which requires level 20 and has 140 attack power

Also abit of advise when trying to get upgrade weapons from the Roulette wheels, un equip your weapon first, the box's have seem to have a bad drop rate for weapons for your own class, also these Blue weapons are tradable so you might find other players in the area who have spare weapons that you can use to upgrade with.

2 hours ago, Elvenmad said:

the game is designed so your first Hongmmon weapon you keep to the end, you have to upgrade it has you progress through the game, it will always be your strongest weapon and same with the hongmoon, Ring, Earring and Necklace.

here is a guide on upgrading the Gauntlets, same site has guides on the jewellry too:

http://bns.endgame.pk/gauntlets/main_tree

thanks you're amazing!!!!!!!!!

49 minutes ago, PainOfTheSharingan said:

thanks you're amazing!!!!!!!!!

its is a unusual system compared with most MMO's , you dont get new gear, you just upgrade what you have and you ( the hongmoon gear) and you keep upgrading to the end.

Once you get used to the upgrading system and learn were the required items come from it works out very good.

Good luck and enjoy the game :)

22 hours ago, Elvenmad said:

its is a unusual system compared with most MMO's , you dont get new gear, you just upgrade what you have and you ( the hongmoon gear) and you keep upgrading to the end.

Once you get used to the upgrading system and learn were the required items come from it works out very good.

Good luck and enjoy the game :)

i got it to level 10 already, enemies are suddenly a lot easier to kill, thanks for the help, it's an unusual system indeed...

Archived