good game BUT

lordnoob

This is my first forum post and i post it here....

IMHO.

The sexuality censorship patch is possible but that would take a long time & resources to implement as it would change the graphical core of the game (npc, character, animation, monster) just to hide some boobs and panties shot. It's like to create a new Major patch to the game without the "selling essence". And for the company (which the goal is to make profit) this would not acceptable. 

You said there's an alternative version on the game that have this option, seems i can't find about it anywhere. is this official release or just a mod? 

If that a mod, like i said before it is possible but you just violated the BnS ToS.  Also some mod usually not in sync with official game content and can cause some trouble in the future (despite this game already have some graphical problem :p ).

But if that was the official release, do an official request/suggestion to bring that option into this server if you really need that option available.

My suggestion :

Be more open minded personality and not bothered by some small detail that not too important.

is this mature enough for you? 

>>btw not an english native speaker too.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived