Blademaster class in general is a joke.

HYP3R10N

2 minutes ago, Mynaria said:

There's a problem when PvE gear is linked to PvP because of the rewards people get from gold and above. People have a greater amount of funds accessible to them in the form of soulstone rewards if they're able to retain those higher ranks in PvP. It's much easier to hit gold as a summoner rather than just fighting an uphill battle as a BM. I'd be fine waiting for 50 cap to balance out the game a bit if PvE wasn't kind of a joke atm also.

Farming Blackwyrm is the other option to get a good amount of soulstones, and it's painful for melee with low fps and dropped frames after the tank rotation goes to hell from a sum's Q or FM's freeze. Everything becomes a zergfest afterwards in favor of ranged classes. There's also little real reason to tank an instance when you have summoners who will just use their cat to Q everything, and fighting for aggro becomes a huge chore. I'm just losing interest in B&S...I enjoy a challenge, but it just feels like I chose the wrong class.

BladeMaster is  not the current meta/mainstream class, and not for everyone, I played a forcemaster during beta, was fun. I like Blade master more and even though when warlock drops, it will be my 2nd toon, My intentions is to remain Blade Master as main. If i Spec agro skills i can take and hold agro, but with my current gear setup, my preference is let the cat die the SM wipe and 5 point strike to take the point on tanking boss. Saves me on health potions and lets me just chill and DPS, and perform as a backup tank. Bosses that can get throat grabbed or tossed on the shoulder of a player makes a much better way to tank bosses than me being an evasion based tank of running north and south to not get hit and keeping the boss positioned as to not kill squishes with his AOEs.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Truce said:

can u teach JunHo how to cc other classes using BM? I think that's why he's having trouble reaching diamond. thanks. 

maybe he just get carried by the class buffs at other servers? maybe he don't play at low pings like others servers? maybe NA players are better than him? someone can play for 3 years and still be a noob if all his enemies are baddies, deal.

BM is *cricket*ing strong like kfm, i think summoners/bd and destroyers  are easier to beat than bm and kfm

Archived