Things that they need to change/Upgrade.

Vixtix

First my eng aint that great , dont be mad lol. 

few things that can really improve the game in my opinion.

* Add a traget lock, for example when ur vs summoner u can lock and it wont swich for no good reason.

* Let us chose all buttons , for example as a kfm my TAB doing Flying slame and Ice guard, and there is no way to make it in 2 diffrent Keys ... idk why 0.0
*Give us something more to do with ZenBeans. Or at least let player who didnt reach diamond something to.

* In the LFG dungon there is no Vote kick, it happen to me more than once that some one just went afk cuz he didnt like the team or something(he didnt log off) . probably some one From the lol commuinty.
*Warlock , either Bring him inside the game allready or take hes Items out, its just not fair that we farm for things and shit that no one need Drops...
* Players seeling Ncoins any way, Make a way to trade those to prevent scammers. it will also reduse the Gold sellers in this game cuz ppls will be able to "buy gold" from any player.
*Like we have Ctrl+F so we wont see other player u need to add something so we wont see other players skills, sometimes i play from other computer so the FPS drops ALOT!

* Add Boss counter, like in Poh24  if 2 boses is allready killed u need to add acounter to it. 

*FIX THE CAMERA ON TAG MATCHES@#$%^&*(

I would like to hear every one opinion about that post and once again im sry for my bad eng . 

Just now, RadioGnome said:

Well Warlock is coming on March 2nd, and they implemented currency exchange this week (ctrl+c in game). Most needed thing in your list is a boss counter.

Ctrl+C counter the boses that killed in the inctance even if other group killed it ?

If there was a boss counter, no bosses would be killed because people would just surf channels to see when MM or Poh is about to spawn instead of killing bosses, or sit afk at the spawn and alt-tab in occasionally to check the counter.  Both of those things would clog up channels with leeches, and no one would get anywhere.

Archived