Changing Factions

Rookiee

Hey guys,

So, I once changed from Crimson Order to Cerulean order and because Cerulean was lacking people, I kept my rank upon changing. I wonder now, if I change again from Cerulean to Crimson when the numbers are "Even" will I still keep my rank? I know that you keep your rank when you defect from A Full population Faction to Low population and that you don't keep your rank if you change from Low population to Full. What I want to know is if you keep your rank when changing between "Even" population factions. I need to get my friends to my faction and that is why I'm asking.

Thank you in advance!

On 2/21/2016 at 6:14 PM, Rookiee said:

Hey guys,

So, I once changed from Crimson Order to Cerulean order and because Cerulean was lacking people, I kept my rank upon changing. I wonder now, if I change again from Cerulean to Crimson when the numbers are "Even" will I still keep my rank? I know that you keep your rank when you defect from A Full population Faction to Low population and that you don't keep your rank if you change from Low population to Full. What I want to know is if you keep your rank when changing between "Even" population factions. I need to get my friends to my faction and that is why I'm asking.

Thank you in advance!

When switching faction from Crimson Legion to Cerulean Order,   it`ll cost you 10 silver and you have to buy a new faction outfit ( cant remember how much it cost from Clothing Store merchant that sells pvp clothes) . I remember i did this in private server. I think you`ll lose your current rank if you switch. Correct me if im wrong xD.

3 hours ago, staahpxDD said:

When switching faction from Crimson Legion to Cerulean Order,   it`ll cost you 10 silver and you have to buy a new faction outfit ( cant remember how much it cost from Clothing Store merchant that sells pvp clothes) . I remember i did this in private server. I think you`ll lose your current rank if you switch. Correct me if im wrong xD.

You do not lose rank if you switch from the overpopulated faction to the under populated faction.

You lose rank and start from recruit if you switch from the underpopulated faction to the populated faction.

3 minutes ago, elliv said:

You do not lose rank if you switch from the overpopulated faction to the under populated faction.

You lose rank and start from recruit if you switch from the underpopulated faction to the populated faction.

Ty for correcting me :3 

Archived