Arena broken assasin

Zwila

I've had over 3 games in which assasins just hit you one or two times and then just run around going invisible whenever they can and hiding, avoiding combat and then the time runs out and they just win because they did more damage.

this cheese tactic is completely irritating and if you do this i hope your pet dies.

Well i lost 3 games to 3 particular assassins that are using cheese tactics 'exploiting' a mechanic of the arena, something which could be improved. Ive fought other assassins that don't do this bullshit some of which Ive won and some of which Ive lost. I am not arguing whether assassins are broken or not, you are clearly missing the point in order to blindly complain.Insert other media

19 minutes ago, Zwila said:

Well i lost 3 games to 3 particular assassins that are using cheese tactics 'exploiting' a mechanic of the arena, something which could be improved. Ive fought other assassins that don't do this bullshit some of which Ive won and some of which Ive lost. I am not arguing whether assassins are broken or not, you are clearly missing the point in order to blindly complain.Insert other media

I'm going to say what I said the other day about the state of PvP right now. All it is right now is classes exploiting the hell out of their advantages. It's not so much a game of skill in NA, more so it's about the hierarchy of how certain classes beat others more easily. Scummoners, Destroyers, and LBD in particular have it easier than the others because of the low level of skill needed to excel in those classes. The mechanics they bring in return for the level of skills needed to execute them is not as rewarding as pulling off a 3RF combo (KFM) or full cc chain combo from BM's. These two classes gotta work harder to deal the same amount of damage. All you can do for now is deal with this brokenness till 50 cap.

24 minutes ago, Zwila said:

Well i lost 3 games to 3 particular assassins that are using cheese tactics 'exploiting' a mechanic of the arena.Insert other media

The thing about "tactic" is that unfairness and exploitation are naturally parts of it. Whether it's cowardice, disrespectful, and dishonorable, it is still a strategy regardless. Winners reap the benefits and losers complain to deny their defeat and self-incompetent.

So you can either be a temporary loser, start figuring out a method to counter such approach, make the match unfair for them, and be an ass kicking player.

Or you can be a permanent loser, spending your time complaining, and praying to some magical hands to fix what is unfair to you.

Also, "I am not arguing whether assassins are broken" is very confusing when your title is "Arena broken assassin." Plus, no one in this thread, including me, said anything about assassin being broken either.

Assassin style to win by time out.

Hide smoke >Stun>Attack with light skills >back to hide then he run way fast to arena corner> Summoner flower >Repeat hide, stun, attack > If you catch him either he will teleport back to flower or flash bomb > After that freeze bomb > Repeat.

Assassin can apply that to any classes except summoner.

Was loving the game for years before saw this shit hate it now 

Just now, Elfae said:

The thing about "tactic" is that unfairness and exploitation are naturally parts of it. Whether it's cowardice, disrespectful, and dishonorable, it is still a strategy regardless. Winners reap the benefits and losers complain to deny their defeat and self-incompetent.

So you can either be a temporary loser, start figuring out a method to counter such approach, make the match unfair for them, and be an ass kicking player.

Or you can be a permanent loser, spending your time complaining, and praying to some magical hands to fix what is unfair to you.

Also, "I am not arguing whether assassins are broken" is very confusing when your title is "Arena broken assassin." Plus, no one in this thread, including me, said anything about assassin being broken either.

Say what you want about tactic, but exploits like these should be addressed by the developers regardless of how much "planing" went into it by the player. No player/class should have a 100% effective method.

7 minutes ago, Zwila said:

Say what you want about tactic, but exploits like these should be addressed by the developers regardless of how much "planing" went into it by the player. No player/class should have a 100% effective method.

It's only 100% effective because you, as an opponent, allows it to be. Assassin can only stay in stealth for 6 seconds. And in order to get into stealth, they must engage their opponent/YOU. Therefore, the fact that they can stay in stealth and do what assassins do is because you could not counter them, which indirectly giving them the advantage over you.

Archived