What is this 3rf for KFM that I keep seeing?

Rowanbladex

Seeing as I play KFM, I'm curious as to what this 3rf combo or whatever is that I keep seeing people complain about/mention. I'm not sure if it's something I'm unaware of, or just the name for something I've already figured out. If someone would mind enlightening me, thanks!

This is a forum. If you don't have the answer for the question, don't be a jerk and say shit like google this or google that. Don't bother if you don't want to help out. 

3RF is an ani-cancel combo where you press 3 - LeftClick - F in succession.

5 minutes ago, Slics said:

This is a forum. If you don't have the answer for the question, don't be a jerk and say shit like google this or google that. Don't bother if you don't want to help out. 

3RF is an ani-cancel combo where you press 3 - LeftClick - F in succession.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Its 3 buttons of your keyboard.

Press them (Only works on stunned enemies) And you also need to have shin kick and cyclone kick non cooldown versions.

For me personally I recommend not using left click. It seems less stable and harder to get in rhythm with.

(This way you only use 1 or 2 fingers anyways so you can't really mess it up >_>)

Archived