What's the most OP class in PvP?

Aceio

Thing is with low ping any class in the right hands you can force someone to tab then 100-0 them in seconds, i say it in that order because I know ping>class>skill in that ping is king some classes are easy to learn ie button mashing or easy CC100-0 combo's and then skill. 

By skill I mean knowing about other classes what skills to use when fighting them and how to make them TAB so you can kill them, or knowing when not to do anything in some cases like fighting Sins.

Depends on your rank, if ur a newbie then summoner is nr 1 as its the easyests class, you dont care how to beat the enemy, you will win any way, just spamming shit, but as the rank and skill of players goes up, OP classes changes. 

Someone made this chart:

6fk2Eov.jpg

There are a few classes that are a little bit on the stronger side right now, but the main problem is that there are classes like Assassin that are completely unplayable with a high latency and most players do have high latencies.

And don't buy this "Summoners are only for low rank people", this chart shows the top 100.

Archived