Blade Master vs Junghado 7th floor

Taimatsu

hi nice video and congrats for the completion , some guys complain a lot about BM and the 7 floor but your video and many others who show up only show that is only necessary  a understand  about your class and the enemy patterns to conquer this floor.

Thanks~! I honestly like fighting him he's my fav boss in the game so far so I plan to do Mushin Tower regularly now and not just for the dailies lol. I'm sure many BM's can beat him with enough practice and properly built  skill build and weapons+SS and Stats.

4 hours ago, Renatsuno said:

Hey, you're quite overstuff and if you haven't this stuff, you should be dead.

Full True siren and I farmed Mushin soul shield before getting to him and he can still chunk my hp if I'm not careful. He hits me fore 5-3k damage which really hurts and as you saw at the end his one flash chunked like half my hp lol. I just timed my blocks well and majority of hsi move are slow coming out so it's free hits for me.

7 hours ago, MadnessCaffe said:

Hey, what do you record with ? I once tried to record with Fraps, but suddenly it started lagging and those 3 minutes I recorded occupied me like 13 GB, wtf ? Is there something better to record it that doesn't create lag and that won't occupy so much hard disk space ?

I use Shadowplay form Geforce experience it's really good and I never lose any fps with it.

I'll go ahead and upload my stats and stuff in a few minutes.

I'm the only one that goes for flicker tier 3 move 3 (cause of attack speed increase) ? Also, I'm usually not using pierce, seems like a huge focus eater (3  points for 1 hit).

Also, does Sundering Sword knockdown ? If not, isn't it better to get it for junghado so you can knock him more ?

You also have some points in tier 1 things that look like a waste. For example : 1 point in raid, 1 in rush, 1 in soaring falcon (waste of 3 points imo). You have no shoulder charge, I recommend everyone to put at least 1 point in shoulder charge for 10% hp regen when used (really useful for sustain) and it's also a daze so win-win.

Edit : Also lunar slash tier 3 move 2 is a must for daze.

Your build seems to lack in CC because it compensates in equipment I think (since you have full siren which is a huge boost). But for people that aren't that geared, it's good to follow a build with a lot of CC.

I use this  : https://bnstree.com/BM?build=4501002100312014330633233212113113832111331052220532202311272114211603220034213211

Not criticizing you Taimatsu, just curious :D

1 hour ago, MadnessCaffe said:

I'm the only one that goes for flicker tier 3 move 3 (cause of attack speed increase) ? Also, I'm usually not using pierce, seems like a huge focus eater (3  points for 1 hit).

Also, does Sundering Sword knockdown ? If not, isn't it better to get it for junghado so you can knock him more ?

You also have some points in tier 1 things that look like a waste. For example : 1 point in raid, 1 in rush, 1 in soaring falcon (waste of 3 points imo). You have no shoulder charge, I recommend everyone to put at least 1 point in shoulder charge for 10% hp regen when used (really useful for sustain) and it's also a daze so win-win.

Your build seems to lack in CC because it compensates in equipment I think (since you have full siren which is a huge boost). But for people that aren't that geared, it's good to follow a build with a lot of CC.

I use this  : https://bnstree.com/BM?build=4501002100312014330633233212113113832111331052220532202311272114211603220034213211

Shoulder Charge heals even if u don't put any point on it... o.O

4 hours ago, MadnessCaffe said:

I prefer damage crit  and crit damage 5 percent is a huge boost while flicker tier 3 is a dps loss and a waste for the atk speed gain. I don't need the extra CC because my build for him pretty much  gives me enough room for all my cool downs to reset.  Lunar 3 for daze is preference while my counters (and I am darn good at it) keeps him dazed for  pretty much the entire fight

Sundering sword is a dps gain  and I use it whenever I counter him, have him knocked down, or when I go into draw stance as tier 3 of that move replenishes orbs on hit and keeps my dps going. What you underestimate about the raid points is that it gives orbs back and helps keep the dps going so not having points in those is a dps loss 1 gives orbs in basic stance the other in draw stance.

My build is a dps build making sure you have orbs at all time while having good cc.

Edit: You say but you can get True Siren pretty easily way before you hit mushin tower having True Siren is standard for Mushin Tower endgame content such as Muhsin tower so there is no compensation.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Avator said:

I only have Awakened Siren weapon and still profane accessories and still managed to down it yesterday.

It did take a lot of tries and my kill it still quite sloppy :P

i have 30+ AP then you and still can't beat this guy ;x 200+ping is fcking hard to play kk' i will try use Flicker F3T4 next time ;p

Ooh I have fairly good ping.  (I live eastern canada but use battleping).  In Aion it usually clocks me to about 70ms and I assume BnS servers are in the same data center.

Also I traded some crit for some critical damage as I wasn't getting a good bang for my buck above 1900 crit.  I did that by equipping that ring you get from E Fleet boss.  (BIzarre Wungsam's Ring)

I do think if you can't ani-cancel because of ping (or like me you're too lazy to), using Flicker 3T4  is... just bomb.  It's so fast and packs a punch AND saves you one point you can dump elsewhere.   And who needs range when you're always near the guy ;P

Sorry if my vid vibrates a lot, I use a naga and was mashing the side buttons XD

... there's also the fact I did try a lot.  A lot.  I'm an old lady and my reflexes aren't as good as they use to be..  but not known to give up easily :P

Archived