I need help with PvP Arena as FM

EvilSoul

So I am playing as a Force Master.

I'm not at all good in arena but I want to get better. A couple match ups that I want to focus on in particular are against assassins and other FMs. I don't know what it is exactly but all the better FMs are able to get there freeze off before me and I'm just about always stuck in the freeze combo from the get go.

If nothing else I would appreciate it if someone could direct me to a proper build and/or video.

Thanks in advance.

"

My PvP skills are pretty lacking too and if i practiced them i probably would get a lot better, if i have any advice for you is use your range to ur advantage (unless summ) and make sure u apply chills because chill is everything for FM in arena. Ice soul+ frost fury gets easy 3 orb stacks which insta freezes on hit for sins u can spam impact to reveal them also i use ice flower and ice armour when they stealth in order to knock some times off CDs and to burn their stealth time. I suggest looking up builds ones i particularly suggest are madoshis he makes pretty good builds and is a beast in arena. Use ur QESS when enemies get close to you or to iframe an att or to doge a charge if ur pings good enough.

Personally pvp advice i can give u is ice flower is a great defensive skill use it same with ice armour but note the long cds, if grabbed and u have orbits and ur opponent is hitting u they will eventually freeze themselves and u can use 1 impact to break the grab and stun them at the same time, chill is main way to fight with fm other then that few things i  can suggest are practising the tab z relaunch combo and specing into things like dragonchar daze and glacial beam

Hope i helped ^^

18 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

"

My PvP skills are pretty lacking too and if i practiced them i probably would get a lot better, if i have any advice for you is use your range to ur advantage (unless summ) and make sure u apply chills because chill is everything for FM in arena. Ice soul+ frost fury gets easy 3 orb stacks which insta freezes on hit for sins u can spam impact to reveal them also i use ice flower and ice armour when they stealth in order to knock some times off CDs and to burn their stealth time. I suggest looking up builds ones i particularly suggest are madoshis he makes pretty good builds and is a beast in arena. Use ur QESS when enemies get close to you or to iframe an att or to doge a charge if ur pings good enough.

Personally pvp advice i can give u is ice flower is a great defensive skill use it same with ice armour but note the long cds, if grabbed and u have orbits and ur opponent is hitting u they will eventually freeze themselves and u can use 1 impact to break the grab and stun them at the same time, chill is main way to fight with fm other then that few things i  can suggest are practising the tab z relaunch combo and specing into things like dragonchar daze and glacial beam

Hope i helped ^^

Thank you, I will definitely work on what you suggested!

36 minutes ago, EvilSoul said:

On another note, what do you do against classes who can charge at you right from the beginning? or how do you avoid that?

That's an easy one, q or e. Also S S but I tend to save it, or 1.  However this requires practice for timing. You can also use Ice Sheathe or tab, but IMO that's a waste unless low and out of iframes.

1 hour ago, voodooblade said:

That's an easy one, q or e. Also S S but I tend to save it, or 1.  However this requires practice for timing. You can also use Ice Sheathe or tab, but IMO that's a waste unless low and out of iframes.

It kinda also relies on you ping  unless u anticipate it, what i usually do is use ice sheathe right away that way im safe for the 4s~ if they charge me or if i accidently hit a parry 

Archived