Arena FPS drops after several hours

Vanquishz

Hi everyone, I want to report my problem about drop fps in arena and its impossible to keep playing arena with this issue. its happen when im playing arena about 1 hour my fps drops until 20 fps without change, in arena my fps run on 60 fps always. the only way to solve this problem is restart the game. have someone happened the same? 

My rig

AMD PHENOM II 1090t X6

8gb ddr3

Nvidia GTX 770

I appreciate your help 

Thanks

It is highly probably about stupid gameguard engine, sometimes after a certain point it conflicts with your antivirus software and drops the frame extremely to a point where you get like 4-5 fps, make sure you disabled your antivirus before running the game. Then this problem will probably not happen

4 hours ago, RandomPleb said:

It is highly probably about stupid gameguard engine, sometimes after a certain point it conflicts with your antivirus software and drops the frame extremely to a point where you get like 4-5 fps, make sure you disabled your antivirus before running the game. Then this problem will probably not happen

thanks budy, I'll try it when I get home, however if this problem persist, I'll upload screenshots before and after the hour showing fps in order to everyone understand better that issue.  

Archived