Tips for Interfering and 1v2?

Xhiu

Hello,

I'm a new player of BnS and main summoner.  I've done well in solo but would like insight on arena as far as what you like to do when interfering or when the opponents do.  Personally I learn better by practicing general do's and don'ts then moving on to more intricate techniques.

So far when I interfere for DPS,

I usually drop doom and bloom to heal the party member then use weed whack to root, thornstrike for dps, then spam rumblebees.

Sometimes I interfere to res my cat (any best practice tips to avoid getting tapped?)

When I'm 1v2 I'm a little lost because I don't know every classes moves or combos as pairs.  

Are there some common skills two people usually use together to be aware of?  

Should I just drop petal storm and dandelion immediately and try to get distance?

Any help is appreciated as I want to be the best I can c:

Don't get grabbed/stunned in 3vs3.

Enemy Blade Dancers and Destroyers will almost certainly interfere if you get stunned and you'll probably get killed by Blade Draw / animation cancel. I've also seen people interfere to kill the cat while Summoner is busy.

I didn't have a chance to PvP as a summoner yet, but how about waiting for when your enemy is stunned to interfere and backstep --> Wish? I guess the enemy will interfere to charge at you, though.

Sneaking and getting a Wish as a tag-in works if your partner gets a grab. They can interfere and hit you of course, but if they're doing that then that means they aren't helping the grabbed partner-- its still a win.

One thing to note is remember to always curl your cat the moment you enter IF your partner doesn't have things under control-- you will always spawn on top of where they are, which can make you (and especially your cat) vulnerable. Other things to consider are sneaking in to do Curl + True Friends + Doom and Bloom to recover if you had an exceptionally bad time earlier, or wait patiently for your 36 second tab Stun since rarely can anyone react to that fast enough on a tag to deal with it.

I'm also of the personal opinion that Force Masters and Summoners should go in first because of their healing options/cds, so I always play excessively defensively in hopes of making the enemy team burn as many greedy interferences as possible to make the match easier for my team, and lick my wounds with tag-ins and CC mixed in. Rarely do I come in and do wombo-combos anymore in most compositions. (Though Sunflower burst-ins are kind of nice.)

Also it IS worth tagging in on a partner and throwing up Petal Shroud against a Force Master if they're about to do a big burst rotation on your partner.

Archived