soulstones

Cassey

Right clinking indicates I should (could?) earn some doing the arena quest - but I didn't earn any doing all the dailys?  Am I just misunderstanding this?  I need them for equipment upgrades and was looking for someplace to farm...

Any suggestions would be greatly welcome.

You can only get beans from doing 1v1 & 3v3 arena, and their daily quests.

The arena daily quests give a total of around 1k beans, you should probably have around 2k each day from just doing the minimum required arena matches, maybe a little less.

To the above poster who mentions the 25 soulstone pouch, it actually gives UP TO 25 stones so it depends on your luck however many you get, the least I've gotten was 15, average seems to be around 20. It's best to aim for gold rank in 1v1 arena so you can get 30 stones all the time for 2k beans.

Faction dailies do not give beans, but they do give around 15 - 20 soulstones in total if you do them all (the ones in Hogshead Pastures - Crimson/Cerulean Beach Outpost & Misty Woods - Crimson/Cerulean War Tent.

I find that doing faction dailies in the early morning is usually best to avoid any conflict with the other faction and ask your clan mates or faction chat whether anyone is up for doing them with you. You may also want to try being in the same channel as other people doing blackwyrm, terrors or insignia farm as the other faction are more likely to avoid these channels.

Archived