Crit Soulshields

Leyren

Hi there,

I used

http://bns.endgame.pk/items/show.php?name=bloodshade&type=soulshield&stage=0

http://bns.endgame.pk/items/show.php?name=endless_tower&type=soulshield&stage=0

to create a combination of endless tower and bloodshade ss to get the maximum of crit of those. The result is the following:

#1: Endless 4020 HP, 68 Crit (+114)
#2: Endless 2540 HP, 168 Crit (+120)
#3: Bloodshade 2650 HP, 75 Crit (+125)
#4: Bloodshade 2770 HP, 78 Crit (+131)
#5: Bloodshade 3000 HP, 199 Crit (+142)
#6: Endless 3120 HP, 88 Crit (+147)
#7: Bloodshade 3230 HP, 214 Crit (+153)
#8: Bloodshade 3350 HP, 221 Crit (+158)

Total: 24680 HP, 2201 Crit

My question is: Are the values for those soul shields on that website correct? I really don't want to waste all my unsealing charms for unreachable values.

Bloodshade #5 however is correct, I have 3000 HP and 199 Crit on that one.

Greets

I can't say for sure. I'm using the endless tower s.s. With 3 main permutations (HP). 1-3, being the best. I'm using 8-2s. Haven't gotten any 3 so far.

Cleared mushin 7F for 5 days alrdy. endless tower should be easier to complete perfect set, provide that you are clearing the tower with ease.

i got full perf with crits and hp just not nr1 np. just 200-400hp lower max , and like max 10 crit lower  bloodshade full set, and checked using many with mix and can say full bloodshade do work for me in pve alot of increase for me in dps at my kfm ;) piercing+crit do work xD junghado max around 2 min cause not perfect ping ofc but still xD and just used elite crit 6-8 for fusion just till 55+ crit from tchem and now 2800+crit 850+piercing its work for me no need to waste money at fuse dokumo with them... we will get better ones at cap increase so 6-8 elite crit is alot more than enough and if all will be maxed so for sure will be big crit so its fine

Just don't use a mix set....

With a mix of 3 Endless and 5 BsH you get around 100 crit more but loose nearly 300 pierce when you use full BsH

Oh and yeah the stats are right. Have full BsH with nearly all maxed stats like the site says. Clanmembers have the same

i prefer 5 tower+3 bsh.  tower 1,2,4,6,8 and bsh 3,5,7 it yeilds the same hp as yours, but instead of only 1111 base crit on the pieces it has 1316 before enchants.

the 5 piece tower bonus is better def>eva.

the only swap i could see is from n1nl0:  full bsh to lose the health (about 9k) and crit (1316-1014=302!!!) in exchange for bsh 8 piece pierce bonus (297).  however, im not sure i would drop swap those 2 advantages for 1 advantage.  even if we devalue health, its like 1.25 advantages to 1.

i know u only added the HP + Crit  and i  wanted to clear the 3rd stat u might have IF: [xx can be :Def, Block, Evasion]

#1 Endless got 1k more hp than BSH, that why ppl go endless

#2 higher crit than BSH and 71xx as 3rd stat

#3 175xx 3rd stat

#4 183xx 3rd stat

#5 84xx 3rd stat

#6 206xx 3rd stat

#7 91xx 3rd stat

#8 BSH is 4290 HP max, so the one u posted isnt perfect stat in hp, Crit is.

Endless 1+2 Drop floor 4, 6 drop any

all others hp + crit is perfect stat

22 hours ago, Audabon said:

i prefer 5 tower+3 bsh.  tower 1,2,4,6,8 and bsh 3,5,7 it yeilds the same hp as yours, but instead of only 1111 base crit on the pieces it has 1316 before enchants.

the 5 piece tower bonus is better def>eva.

the only swap i could see is from n1nl0:  full bsh to lose the health (about 9k) and crit (1316-1014=302!!!) in exchange for bsh 8 piece pierce bonus (297).  however, im not sure i would drop swap those 2 advantages for 1 advantage.  even if we devalue health, its like 1.25 advantages to 1.

Unless the stats I found are wrong you also only get 1111 crit with these parts.

Could you maybe post with which crit stats for each part you calculated to get on 1316?

Im using full Tower set and grinding for perfect parts , until now only my part 2 is perfect , but im really satisfied and don´t see a motive to mix soulshields for now . Im assassin 40K HP  and 47.62% crit rate .  If you make a complete run in the tower you spend in max 10 minutes and you gain 4 soul shields parts  for run , and if you have spare heroic tokens you can trade with the vendor for a specific part after junghao. So to me is far more easy farm tower set in comparision of the BSH set. 
   you need 12 unsealing charm to open the 4 shields / run  , so  your daily quest cover the cost.

Archived